Terre des hommes Elvetia Foundation is searching for a consultant to join the team of “Building Relationships through Innovative Development of Gender Based Violence Awareness in Europe” (BRIDGE) project.
Objectives of the consultancy
The general objective of the consultancy is to translate, adapt and provide information materials and a clear picture of the current situation related to gender-based violence affecting migrant children and youth in Romania.
Please see the Terms of Reference here attached :Terms of Reference – Thematic package
All the deliverables will be in Romanian language.
- Degree in the field of Gender Studies.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of GBV projects and networks in Romania.
Budget and resources
The consultant is required to mention in its application a daily rate in EUR, based on a total amount of 10 days required to carry out the consultancy.
How to apply
All candidates should please send the following documents to email@example.com by 25 February 2020:
- A Cover Letter, specifying your daily rate
- Updated CV in Romanian or English
- A Sample of similar work (in Romanian or English).
Please include “Bridge Project, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email.